Did You Know That Getting Fit and Conditioning Your Body Can Help You Achieve Balance, Strength and Stamina that will improve your golf game?
- Serious about their Golf game
- Wants maximum core strength and flexibility for maximum distance!
- Is stuck in a general fitness routine
- Needs a jumpstart into a Golf Fitness Routine
- Finally tired of being tired
You will receive training specific for golf and nutritional advice by me personally.
In the Golf Fitness Challenge Group fitness class You’ll build muscles you never even knew you had, to help you make the golf swing you’ve always wanted.
We’ll lead you through a variety of exercises designed to gain distance off the tee that will not be counterproductive to your Golf Swing.
We will strengthen your entire body from the inside out, and increase your flexibility. This class will allow you to finally get into the Positions you and your Instructor have been working on.
- Get in amazing shape both on the golf course and off
- Improve your overall game and play like a pro!
- Minimize and even eliminate your risk of injury
- Increase your stamina and overall longevity
- Reduce tension and stress
- Improve your concentration and mental acuity when you play
This is a group class
We meet every Mon and Sat 7am to 8am
Only 5 spots available
I’ve written this recommendation of your work to share with other LinkedIn users.
Details of the Recommendation: “I’ve had approximately 8 other trainers in my life and what Chris knows would exceed the sum of all of them. He has an acute ability to identify problem areas in one’s body and a seemingly endless number of ways to address every issue from a strength, flexibility or balance standpoint, and his input regarding diet has proved very valuable to me. If you’ve never had a trainer before or if you are not getting the results you want from your current one, see Chris. He can put you on an evolving program to keep you progressing for years to come. Paul Norris”
Hope to see you there
Healthy Body = Better Game!